Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards.

As mentioned in a post published a few days ago, I was awarded two Liebster blogs (read on that here) and also for a Very Inspiring Blog Award. I hadn't actually heard of the latter but I was honoured all the same. I want to say thank you to the amazing Dali Rae for nominating me. Be sure to check out her blog!



The award itself is very similar to the Liebster award, you basically get nominated, state a few facts about yourself and then nominate your favourite bloggers. To keep it fair and the same as I have done in past Liebster posts, I'm not actually going to go through people and nominate them one by one. I'm going to nominate all of you reading this as I truly think you deserve it for keeping going and updating your blog on a regular basis. I've included the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, should you wish to do it properly and nominate people.

The Rules:
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
List the rules and display the award
Share seven facts about yourself
Nominate around fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.

Seven facts: 
1. I am rubbish at making facts up about myself
2. I am currently listening to Lana Del Rey's new EP and loving it
3. I am dancing at a festival tonight and really should be getting ready
4. My passport is currently sitting with over half a million other passports in London.
5. Este from HAIM's bass face is my new favourite thing
6. I currently have an Ansel Elgort obsession going on.
7. I have an obsession with nail polish.

Yeah, I think I need to start coming up with better facts about myself...
Be sure to leave your links in the comments below if you do this! I'd love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment