Friday 29 August 2014

Flashback Friday #5

This week's post features two photos that I had completely forgotten existed! I'm now so glad I started this feature as, without it, I wouldn't have gone through numerous files on my laptop to find some corkers. Enjoy!
I decided to include these because I genuinely can't believe just how much Saoirse and Alba have changed. I know I have to but I'm wearing sunglasses so you can't really see. Probably a wise choice, too! They must have been about 12 or 13 when these photos were taken so it's amazing to think that they are soon going to be turning 16.

I would like to point out that that didn't used to be our daily attire and that we had just been riding but clearly thought that climbing trees and sitting on the roof of a rather filthy van was a good idea. These were taken way before Saoirse's growth spurt, as you can probably tell,, due to me being almost as tall as her and sill standing three branches below her. It's probably a good idea I didn't go and sit in the top branch as I would have a.) snapped it and b.) not have been able to fit into the photo!


Do you ever go back through your archives and take a walk down memory lane?
It's one of my favourite things to do, which is probably why I am a photo horder!





No comments:

Post a Comment