Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites.

Time for my July favourites! There's definitely a  range of products in this one and maybe even something for everyone. Enjoy!


  • H&M Bikini: You might recognise this if you read my haul post, which I published this time last month. Living in Spain, you definitely need your fair share of bikinis, and you'd be amazed at just how fast they disintergrate, mainly due to the sun, chlorine, etc. This one is really comfy and, due to it being underwired, it's good to move around in without having to worry about exposing everything!
  • Zara, Rose Petal Perfume: Another item you might have seen in last month's haul. I was originally going to feature this in my June favourites but considering I'd only had it for a few days before uploading that post, I decided I needed to use it a bit more. I know that it's probably not everyone's cup of tea but I am definitely a fan, and it's a really nice, Summer scent! Love the bottle too.
  • Vanilla and Orange Plantlife Soap: This was given to me by my Mam's best friend, Julia. Whenever her and her husband come to visit, they always bring me a present. Normally one that I end up really liking too, which is always good! This was no exception. I'm normally much more of a shower gel fan and, to be honest, don't remember the last time I used soap. I use The Body Shop's mango shower gel religiously (it's honestly my favourite smell in the World) but this definitely made a nice change. The scent isn't at all overpowering and it a really nice mix. It's rich in antioxidants and is really good for refreshing skin. All of these soaps are made with completely natural ingredients, with no added chemicals or heat, are moisterising and are gluten free. And no, I haven't been paid to say that!
  • Real Tecniques Brushes: Yes, I have finally given into the hype. I don't even know why or how it's taken me so long to do so but I've finally purchased them. Better late than never, right?! I'd been wanting these for a while, but what finally set the order in stone was having quite a bad reaction to some of my brushes. I don't actually know which one of the was but due to them all being quite old and being not really looking after them as well as I could have done, it really effected my skin. Within seconds of applying make-up, I was breaking out, getting red blotches and my skin would start to peel. It was not a pretty site. Thankfully my RT brushes arrived within a matter of days and I've been in love with them ever since. Definitely a must for all beauty lovers!

  • T in the Park T-Shirt: This time last year, I was arriving back in Spain having spent two weeks in England and also having attended TITP festival in Kinross, Scotland. I am SO ridiculously sad not to have gone this year, but none of my friends really wanted to go and those that did just weren't allowed, so it didn't really work out. I spent the majority of the time during this year's TITP watching it all on TV and online, and sobbing into this t-shirt. OK, so maybe that last part isn't true but it is definitely what I felt like doing.

What have you been loving this month?
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment