Monday 22 September 2014

Mani Monday #7

Can you believe we're already on to the seventh edition of Mani Monday?! I'm planning on running these until Christmas, so it's great to see that you seem to be enjoying them. I might just have to think up some new features for after Christmas, as this type of post is a great little short post; easy to write, enjoyable to read and fun to share!


I'd originally planned on featuring my one and only Topshop nail varnish but, after starting to paint my nails and realising that I only had enough for a few fingers, that idea had to be pushed out of the window. Instead, I decided to feature this one from KIKO. I had no idea that I (or rather, my Mam) even owned this. I was rifling away through one of her boxes, looking for a base coat, when I found it and immediately knew that I had to borrow it. You can still call it borrowing when you didn't even ask to take it, right? I hope so, because I know I'll be using this a number of times in the future.



I don't know what it is about this hot, glittery pink that can only be described as 'Barbie' but it somehow makes my nails look longer. This is just yet another positive when it comes to this nail varnish as one of my worst habits is chewing my nails.



What do you think of this colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment