Sunday 23 November 2014

Autumn Recipes and Guest Post.

Hello people! It’s Ariadna from Rawr Bows. I’m sure everyone loves to eat and I specially love eating things I’ve personally made as it feels very rewarding. I’m not very good at cooking but I don’t suck at baking so I decided to share with you a recipe that I love and I feel like it’s perfect for autumn. It’s very easy and quick to make so literally anyone can make it. Here’s how...


What you need:
Betty Crocker’s Apple & Cinnamon Cake Mix
3 Eggs
A glass of milk
6 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Mini Marshmallows
250g Chocolate
How to do it:
  1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
  2. Put your cake mix in a large bowl and add the eggs the milk and the oil. Mix it all together with an electric mixer or with whatever you usually use. 
  3. Once everything is well mixed and smooth add some marshmallows, I added two handfuls but you can act more or less depending on your taste. 
  4. Put your batter in a greased (I used olive oil spray and it worked fine) tin. Leave it in the oven for about 30min.
  5. Whilst you’re waiting for the cake to cook, melt the chocolate in a hot water bath. 
  6. Cut the cake into cubes, dip each cube into the melted chocolate and voilĂ  you have a dessert that tastes exactly like autumn and cosiness. 



What’s your favourite autumn dessert?

No comments:

Post a Comment