Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lyla Loves* and Status Anxiety*.

When I am offered the opportunity to review products for my blog, or even just sent products that I am under no obligation to write about, I make sure to only accept products that I feel fit the criteria of my blog and that you'd be interesting in reading, or if I truly believe in the product and the two products I'm going to talk about today definitely fit that mold.

  • Necklace, Lyla Loves: I discovered Lyla Loves via The Blogger Programme and, after a quick look at their site and social media, I was really excited to be given the opportunity to work with them. They have a great range of products, all for exceptionally good prices! You know that necklace that you're currently lusting after from Topshop or ZARA that you just can't bring yourself to buy because of how expensive it is? Well, chances are, Lyla Loves have something similar and just as good, for just a fraction of the price! I was asked to give their latest range, all of which costs just £1, a go and I could not be happier with it! I was a bit skeptical at first, with it being so cheap, but I needed have worried. I also really loved the packaging and the cute note it came with. All in all, a great experience working with them, and something I hope to do again soon! I definitely recommend a quick look at their site.
  • Purse, Status Anxiety: From one end of the spectrum to the other: I actually won this product in a giveaway! I was given the opportunity to choose a purse from either the Maud, Molly or Norma range and, after much deliberating, went for the Molly in Emerald Green. Though it is quite an expensive product, I could not recommend both the purse itself and the brand enough. They were lovely to deal with, I'm in love with the product, and I really loved the way it was package, especially the little card that came with it! I was originally going to go for something black but later settled on the green, as it adds a great pop of colour to any outfit. It's a really great size and I've often just taken this out instead of a bag, as I can easily fit my phone, money, lipstick and chewing gum in there, without it getting stretched. Just like the Lyla Loves products, I could not recommend them enough! I'd also like to say thank-you to the people at Status Anxiety for sending this all the way from Australia - I dread to think how much the shipping must have cost!


Have any of you tried something from their ranges? 
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment