Tuesday 4 November 2014

October Best Dressed.

I can't believe it's been an entire month since I did my September best dressed, nor can I believe that it's actually November. Who knew there was such a different between the last week of October and the first week of November? It does mean we are well on the way to Christmas though. I hope I'm not the only one that's already bought their advent calender... Anyway, back to clothes and fashion! This months is quite a long one as there were just far too many good looks to choose from.

Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge

Mollie King, Vanessa White and Rochelle Humes (L-R) 
Suki Waterhouse
Kristen Stewart
Khloé Kardashian
Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge
Selena Gomez
Blake Lively
Kate Mara
Kris Jenner
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds (Insert all the heart eye emojis)
Jennifer Lawrence
Bella Thorne
Anne Hathaway
Jenna Louise Coleman
Emma Stone
And that's it!
Who feature in your October best dressed?
Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment