Friday 19 December 2014

A Gift From Me To You: PicStick* - Blogmas Day 18.

-This was supposed to go up yesterday!-

Knowing that I should be moving out some time this Summer has left me wanting to go shopping. Forget kettles, toasters and other things that I will actually need - I'm all about the decorations! Fairy lights, cushions, mugs and photos. I was recently given nine photos from the lovely people over at PicStick and I'm honestly obsessed! These will be a great edition to my new place.

They're magnets, so they are currently up on my fridge. I also have a large metal part on the headboard of my bed, so they'd also look great there. The quality is great, they arrived quickly and PicStick offer great prices, so they'd make a perfect gift for Christmas.


Not only did they very kindly give me a set to show to you all, but they've also offered all my lovely readers a discount code! Just enter the code KATE25 to get a 25% discount. 
Did I mention that shipping was free? Well, I know what I'm getting my family for Christmas...

I hope you enjoy this small gift from PicStick and I!
Be sure to tell me if you buy any.

No comments:

Post a Comment