Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Year's Eve Make-Up.

The other day, I shared with you my perfect nail polish picks for New Year's Eve. Despite still not knowing what we'll be doing, I've decided to go for the gold on my fingers and hot pink on my toes, so thought it would be fun to show you what make-up I'll be wearing on the night!


Preparation: 


The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel
Clinique Face Soap
Clarins Moisturiser
Clinique Eye Cream

The Base: 





Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory
Soap and Glory Concealer
YSL Touché Éclat
Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette
Maybelline Concealer

Eyes and Lips: 


KIKO Lipstick
The Body Shop Raspberry Lip Balm
Soap and Glory Eyebrow Pencil and Highlighter 
MAC Honey Lust Eyeshadow
No7 Mascara
Topshop Eyeliner

Extras: 




Real Techniques Brushes
DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
KIKO Gold Nail Varnish
KIKO Hot Pink Nail Varnish
KIKO Top Coat

What will you be wearing on New Year's Eve?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment