Monday 29 December 2014

The Edit - NYE Nails.

If you cant wear something sparkly on NYE, when can you? All girls love a bit of glitter, we just like to incorporate it into our looks In different ways. While some attend a NYE bash looking like they wouldn't look out of place on a Christmas tree, others, such as myself, like to be a little more subtle.

My favourite way to incorporate a bit of sparkle into my NYE outfit is mainly nail varnish, so I'm going to share with you my top five picks. Disclaimer: four of them are from KIKO. What can I say?! I love KIKO just as much as Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeUp loves NARS. I might even go wild and say even more...

Burgundy: The slightly.more Christmas colour that says 'I'm not just not ready to say goodbye to the festive period'.

Midnight Blue: This is basically one step away from black and perfect for people who just aren't ready to let go of those monochrome colours, even if it's just for one night. In all seriousness, it is a gorgeous colour.

Gold: Just to have the opportunity to wave your nails in the air (and in everyone's faces) when Spandau Ballet's Gold inevitably comes on.

Hot Pink: If, like me, you're wardrobe seems to be lacking in colour, then this definitely makes up for it

Light Pink: Because even on NYE, less is sometimes still more.


Which is your favourite?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment