Friday 9 January 2015

Flashback Friday #1.

I'm so excited to be bringing Flashback Friday back! It was so fun to look back on so many memories from the past few years and share them with you all. It was great finding photos that I'd otherwise forgotten about. Here's the first edition of 2015...


Have you ever bet a happier child? Nope, didn't think so. This was taken in Mallorca way back in 2002 and I used to pretend I was Mary-Kate Olsen all because she had a similar pair of sunglasses. The reason I was so grumpy is because they only had traditional Spanish food which, at the time, I obviously didn't like and they had sold out of the chicken and chips that I wanted. Instead I went for a tuna salad, and it ended up being filled with beans, olivers, capers, etc. a dish that I actually love now! My six year old self was not impressed.

Do you have any funny photos from your childhood?
Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment