Monday 16 February 2015

A Short But Very Expensive Haul.

I like to consider myself to be quite responsible, someone that says no to buying a fedora hat because 'I'd never wear it' and a 80€ jumper from Topshop because 'it's just too much money'. This is my way of saving money. Well, it is until I see something that I really like and just think 'f*ck it' to myself. Here are some things that I've bought recently...


  • Jeans, Stradivarius, 19,99€: Despite owning about 15 pairs of trousers and jeans, they are all either very bright colours or are patterned, which is why a pair of normal, blue jeans was on my list of things to buy. This particular pair are very comfortable and, despite being a pair of skinny jeans, are easy to move around in. I'd definitely recommend Stradivarius if you're looking for a perfect pair of jeans - they have so many to choose from!

  • Coat, Stradivarius, 49,99€: Despite living in Southern Spain, on the Sun Coast and in the Valley of the Sun, it does actually sometimes get cold... Shocking, I know. I'd been looking for the perfect coat for a good while when I found this, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! This is great for both formal and informal occasions and, with being black (shocking for me, I know), goes with every outfit!

This was taken from the Stradivarius website as it turns out that this coat is very hard to photograph unless you're wearing it. I'm not ashamed to admit I was in my pyjamas when I took the photo, otherwise I would have put it on!
  • Nike Free Runs 5.0, 114€: Ouch. Even just writing that price hurts my soul. I have size 7/8 feet that are extremely skinny, which makes buying shoes extremely hard. I've spent years looking for a new pair of trainers, meaning that whenever I've actually done exercise, I've had to do it in Converse. I'd been tempted by a pair of Nike trainers for a long while but just couldn't bring myself to buy them online without having tried them on first. Then, on a trip to Marbella, I found these in Putlocker. They even gave me a 7 and a 1/2 to try on (you know it's a big deal when they start giving you half sizes to try on) and they fit perfectly. It was clearly meant to be. I'll admit I haven't done much exercise since buying these but, I'll be honest, they were probably more for fashion purposes.
  • A Plaid Shirt, Stradivarius, 19,95€: Just like trainers, I've also been on the hunt for the perfect plaid shirt, and I think I've finally found it. I'm very happy with this. I bought it in a size up as I wanted it to be quite baggy.


Let me know if you've bought anything recently in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment