Thursday 21 January 2016

Leather Jackets & Berry Lips.

Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world. I'm lucky enough to have been able to visit a few times now and also have plans to go back some time this year. No matter where I go, my outfit game always seems to get stepped up. This is probably because most of my time at home is spent in my work uniform or in my pyjamas, so I suppose going away is basically an excuse to actually wear proper clothes. Here are some photos of one of the outfits on my most recent trip to Paris!












Leather Jacket - Bershka
Dress - Mango
Tights - M&S
Shoes - Mango
Bag - River Island
Snood - H&M
Lip Colour - Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in the shade Crush

Have any of you been to Paris?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment