Tuesday 19 January 2016

Style Crush #1: Pernille Teisbaek.

Does anyone elses' Grandmotherscut out articles of newpapers or magazines, store them in envelopes and send them to you by post every couple of weeks? Mine has done it for the past few years and has done the same for my Mam ever since she moved out all those years ago. Now that I live just forty minutes away, she's started giving me them to me in person, which amuses me even more. It makes me happy to see that she does take an interest in my life and what interests me, meaning all the articles are beauty and fashion related. While having a flick through of some of them, I discovered an article on Pernille Teisbaek. I'd never heard of her before, but I'm now obsessed with her style.

For those of you that don't know, Pernille Teisbaek is a fashion stylist and blogger (isn't everyone nowadays?!). Her Instagram is also amazing so be sure to check that out. I love how her style is girly yet not over the top. As cliché as it sounds, I'd describe her style as 'chic'. It's almost like Alexa Chung meets Olivia Palermo, with a splash of something of her own. It's good the see that there is someone who loves a sheer shirt and a chunky knit jumper as much as me.













Are you as obsessed with her style as I am?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment