Sunday 20 March 2016

Serpentine Falls.

As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty sure the #1 thing that people want to do or see when they visit Australia is see a kangaroo and a koala. Though there are quite a few places that you can see them in wildlife parks, it's rare to see them in the wild - especially koalas, which you only really see in certain areas of the east. However, when I found out that there was a national park, where kangaroos roam around, just twenty minutes from my aunt's house, I knew I had to go. Though I didn't get as close as  I would have liked (I wanted to respect their place and also didn't want it to punch me like you see in films, haha!), I still got some amazing photos. 










I am officially obsessed with kangaroos, they are my new favourite animal.
What's yours? 
Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment