Sunday 10 April 2016

Taking Selfies with Kangaroos and Koalas!

Well, that's another few things ticked off of my Bucket List; talking selfies with kangaroos & koalas and holding a snake! My day out at Caversham Wildlife Park was probably my favourite day so far in Australia, and potentially even one of the best days of my life. The fact that I just sat there for twenty minutes with a kangaroo, managing to get so close that I accidentally got poked in the eye with its ear. It even struck a few poses! My day at Caversham also proved to me that I open my mouth far too much, not just from talking so much, but in photos. Given that my brother practically owns a zoo (think multiple snakes, scorpions, tarantulas, geckos, etc.), I figured it was only right that I got my hand on some reptiles. Though everyone else was terrified to even go near the snake, I asked to hold it on my own, but unfortunately wasn't allowed. They clearly thought I was going to run off with it/completely bottle it, drop the snake and run screaming from the room... Here are some photos (I won't lie, they're mostly selfies) I took on the day...












Have any of you ever seen kangaroos?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment