Sunday 10 July 2016

The Best Day.

You know when you visit a new place and just know that you will visit again and again, and never tire of it? That's how I felt about Seville. I grew up in Malaga and thought that Seville would be similar, and it definitely was, but it also might have been a bit better. I love going to the beach, but historic towns and cities are definitely more my thing. Seville is home to some of the most beautiful architecure and historic sites I have ever seen. You immediately know that if they film Game of Thrones there, then it's going to be pretty special. The best part? I got to experience it with some of my favourite people. If you're ever there, you need to visit Alcazar. Word of advice: don't hold hands with your favourite person and walk/skip/run down the alter at the cathedral with your favourite person, pretending you're getting married, because they will threaten to kick you out and also bar you from one of the oldest cathedrals in the world. Probably wasn't my finest moment. The best part was seeing my History & Music teacher, both of whom came with us, getting extremely angry as they defended us and the security guard slowly going redder and redder, not realising that there was Chinese tourist behind him doing ballet with an extremely long selfie stick in her hands. SERIOUSLY?!





















Have any of you ever been to Seville?
What is one of your favourite memories with your friends?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment