Friday 12 August 2016

Cheap Dresses for Summer*

As August is drawing to an end (I know we're only half way through but I'm slightly prone to overexaggerating), I am determined to make the most of what is left of Summer and all my Summer clothing, with some help from the lovely people over at FashionMia, who offer a great range of cheap dresses, leaving me with more money to spend on those spontaneous Summer adventures that I love so much, all while looking slightly more stylish and put together than usual, By that, I mean I've actually gotten out of my pyjamas and potentially even brushed my hair, as you do...
I love trying on and putting together outfits the morning or night before I go out somewhere, so I thought it would be fun to show you how I would style some of FashionMia's cheap dresses and just what I'd pair them with.
Long or short, colourful or monochrome, girly or tomboy, laid-back or formal... I'm pretty sure there's something in there for everyone and you're guaranteed to find at least one dress that you like. 

As well as a variety of cheap dresses for Summer, they also offer prom and cocktail dresses. Oh, and did I mention that they currently have a flash sale on, with so many items available for $10-$20?! The sale ends in the next couple of days, so be sure to take a look. And let's not forget the worldwide shipping!
Have you ever bought anything from FashionMia?
What do you think of their dresses?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Explore Your Fashionis the top online fashion store for Men & Women Think-Feel-Discover Fashion and Be ready to explore fresh creativity
    cheap dress for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long or short, colourful or monochrome, girly or tomboy, laid-back or formal... I'm pretty sure there's something in there for everyone and you're guaranteed to find at least one dress that you like. antique necklace designs , custom handmade shoes , ankle chain , hand embroidered bags , embroidered belt womens , leather belt for jeans , thigh boots with belt , bracelet design

    ReplyDelete