Tuesday 9 August 2016

I Finally Did It...

I'm one of those people who hates jumping on the bandwagon. I deleted Snapchat a few days before all the filters were released and have never looked back. Yes, I'm probably the only person in the modern world who hasn't used the dog filter or vomited rainbows and no, I haven't downloaded the Pokemon app, something my brother is most upset about. But, there always comes a time, once the initial hype has died down  bit when my FOMO gets the better of me and I need to see what everyone was raving about which is why, on my recent(ish) trip to Singapore, I finally purchased MAC Velvet Teddy, and I'm so glad I did...

Because I'm so pale and have blonde hair, it doesn't quite look as nude on me as it does on other people; it has much more of a brown undertone, but is still perfect for everyday wear and has actually become my staple lipstick - it's rarely out of my bag. I find it to be incredibly long-lasting, even when eating and drinking, and it doesn't budge until I take it off at the end of the day. I do find it to be a bit drying, so I make sure to put on lip balm before applying and again once I've removed my make-up.



Does this mean I have to give in and redownload Snapchat and download Pokemon Go?
What do you think of Velvet Teddy?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment