Friday 17 March 2017

But What to Wear?

As prom and graduation season approach, I've been sharing some of my top fashion picks with you from various websites, and decided to add one more. This time, the dresses are from pickedresses.com. Just like all the others pickedresses off a huge variety; whether they be two piece or all in one, long prom dresses or short, plain or jewelled - there's something for every one. 


Their dresses are all perfect for students on a budget - something I'm sure all students know something about. This proves that you can have to go for the most expensive dress to look the best. After all, who doesn't love a bargain and want to find fab cheap prom dresses? Here are some of my favourites: 

5 comments:

  1. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Study MBBS in Abroad Ukraine - Ternopil Medical Universityand similar as well. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator (worldcyberhackers) Through Gmail , by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in all his social media account, facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating and i have sent them to my Lawyer . I recommend them if you need help. you can contact on whatsApp : +12678773020 or mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I'm looking for today. You’re the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the idea. Can you post more of this?

    ReplyDelete